Make your home smell heavenly with this DIY Homemade Air Freshener Spray with Fabric Softener!
Everyone wants their home always to smell good. But the daily household chores affect the fragrance of your home a lot. When you chop onions or garlic, your kitchen smells crazy which causes a bad and stubborn odor in the home.
Scientists even say that fragrances affect your mood swings in a very high percentage. A bad odor can ruin your day while a pleasant smell can give you a sense of relaxation and a good mood day. To maintain the “good fragrance” in our house, we often end up spending a lot of money on commercial room sprays. While they are helpful yet they have many side-effects. Any commercial room spray has toxic chemical mixed in it. These toxic chemicals can cause serious health issues like allergies or respiratory problems.
There’s an easy solution to this issue, which is using natural ingredients to freshen up your surrounding. A homemade air freshener with fabric softener that lasts longer than store-bought ones and doesn’t affect your health in any way. The fun fact about this homemade room spray recipe is that it’s inexpensive and you can create it in a few minutes easily!
- Spray Bottle
- Baking Soda – 1 TBSP
- Lukewarm Water – 3 Cups
- Fabric Softener – 3 TBSP
How to Make DIY Air Freshener Spray
- Start by cleaning your spray bottle under running tap water. Make sure you clean it thoroughly if its new. After cleaning, dry it completely.
- Once your spray bottle dries, put 3 tbsp of fabric softener into it.
- Now, add 3 cups of lukewarm water to the spray bottle. You can increase or decrease the quantities as per the size of the bottle.
- Finally, add the 1 tbsp of baking soda to the bottle.
- Shake the bottle very well until all the ingredients get mixed.
This is how you can create an eco-friendly Homemade Air Freshener Spray with Fabric Softener using just 3 ingredients! Remember to always shake the bottle before using it. With this easy recipe, enjoy a fresh and pleasing smell all over your house. The cost of making this is equivalent to the cost of a fabric softener. And if you already have it, it’s free of cost!