How to Remove Sweat Stains from Mattress? Here’s a simple yet effective 3 ingredient solution to help you out!
We take care of all the things from our pets to our shoes but how can we forget something on which we spend one-third of our lives. Of course, we do clean our bedsheets regularly but why forget to clean the mattress? They get stained from our sweat, skin oils, dust, and various other stuff. Sweat stains can be tough to get rid of, and that’s what we are covering in this article on how to remove sweat stains from mattress naturally.
No, we will not talk about any chemicals here! This recipe is all natural and uses the things readily available in most kitchens.
You will need
- One Cup 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 3 Tablespoons of Baking Soda
- A Few Drops Liquid Dishwashing Soap
How to Remove Sweat Stains from Mattress
- Take a clean bowl or utensil and pour one cup of hydrogen peroxide in it.
- Measure 3 tablespoons of baking soda and pour it in hydrogen peroxide bowl.
- Add a few drops of liquid soap and stir it thoroughly until baking soda dissolves.
- Pour this solution over the area that has stains and let it soak it thoroughly.
- Let it dry for at least an hour. You can use a hair dryer or a fan to speed up the process.
- After that, take a wet rag and rub the mattress with it.
Hope you’ll find this recipe working and effective. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions. We also have an article on how to clean mattress with baking soda that you can check out here.