If you are looking for a natural way to keep hair healthy, onion juice is for you. Learn how to make onion juice for hair and it’s benefits in this post!
It’s easy to extract onion juice at home and the best way to avoid chemicals in store bought products. Apply onion juice on your hair and give a good massage to your scalp for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo. For better results apply the onion juice after oiling your hair. You can even add the onion extract in any carrier oil such as olive oil, coconut oil to enjoy some good benefits. Apply this oil to your scalp and give a good massage. For better results keep it overnight and rinse it off with a shampoo the next morning. Use it thrice a week and see the benefits.
Benefits of Onion Juice For Hair
- Prevents hair fall and keeps your hair healthy from the scalp.
- Increases the length of your hair by making hair growth rapid and strong.
- Reduces the breakage and thinning of hair and repairs it naturally.
- It helps in premature greying of hair.
- Gives your scalp a good lice treatment and prevents it from various infections.
- It helps to boost your blood circulation and stimulates your scalp while nourishing it.
- Conditions your hair and scalp and gives them a shiny and silky look.
Hair Masks You Can Make Using Onion Juice
Onion Juice and Eggs Hair Mask
For this, you need 1 tbsp onion juice, 1 egg and 2-3 drops of coconut oil. Apply it to your scalp and hair for about 20-30 minutes. Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse it thoroughly. It will nourish your hair and keep it healthy and shiny promoting hair growth. Use it 2 times a week for good results.
Onion Juice and Honey Hair Mask
You need 2 tbsp onion juice and ½ tbsp raw honey. Combine the ingredients and apply it to
your scalp and hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it with shampoo and rinse
thoroughly. It will boost hair growth and keep your hair hydrated and healthy.
Use it 2-3 times a week for better results.
Onion Juice and Lemon Hair Mask
For this, you need 1 tbsp onion juice and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Apply the mixture to your scalp and leave it for 1 hour at least. It will help to strengthen your hair seam and help to prevent dandruff and infections. Use it twice to thrice a week.