Homemade Foot Cream recipes to help you get rid of cracked heels naturally!
1. Soothing DIY Salve for Cracked Heels Cream
Rich with the hydrating benefits of beeswax and coconut oil, this cream includes magnesium for maximum nourishment to dry, worn-out feet.
2. Homemade Foot Cream With Lavender Essential Oil
This lavender-scented blend of natural oils is all you need for a quick pedicure at home. Livingwellmom has the recipe.
3. Shea Butter Cracked Heel Cream
This calming homemade foot cream harnesses the lubricating properties of beeswax and coconut oil and the cooling property of peppermint to infuse new life in tired, dull feet. Check the recipe on beautymunsta.
4. Honey Cracked Heel Cream
This nutritious blend of honey and milk has retinoids and niacin for rejuvenating damaged tissue and healing cracks in the feet. Here is the recipe.
5. DIY Homemade Foot Cream with Essential Oil
6. DIY Cracked Heel Repair Stick
For those who don’t have the time for full-fledged feet care, this heel repair stick idea by onegoodthingbyjillee is a boon.
7. DIY Natural Cracked Heel Balm
Laden with oils and butter, this thick yet non-greasy cream rejuvenates dry feet, giving them a new life devoid calluses and roughness.
8. Ultra-Healing cracked Heel Cream
For hard-working feet that could do with some TLC, this pampering peppermint scrub idea by gardentherapy is the perfect stress-reliever.
9. DIY Whipped Peppermint Cracked Heel Cream
This luxurious and nourishing mix of cocoa butter, beeswax, and vitamin E oil is an excellent gift for someone you care this winter.
10. Aloe Vera Cracked Heel Cream
The healing coolness of aloe vera takes away pain arising from feet calluses and cracked heels while promoting tissue repair. Add in a few drops of coconut oil for added moisturizing. Check out the recipe here.
11. Cracked Heel Repair Balm Recipe with Printable Labels
This deliciously-scented buttery blend repairs damaged skin, making it apt for rough hands and feet both. Here’s the recipe.
12. Cooling Cracked Heel Cream
This super-creamy foot lotion has peppermint as a bonus to deodorize on the go. Visit primallyinspired for the recipe.