Fragrance uplifts our mood, so why shouldn’t clothes smell great after wash? Try these DIY natural laundry scent booster recipes to make them smell fresh.
1. DIY Laundry Scent Booster
This low-cost scent booster uses Epsom salt as a vehicle to deliver the subtle fragrance of lavender in the nitty-gritty corners of your laundry. Find full details here.
2. Homemade Natural Downy Unstopables Recipe For Laundry Scent Booster And Odor Removal
Baking soda and essential oil are the two most potent laundry boosters you could lay your hands on! This DIY will tell you how to mix up the two.
3. Sea Salt and Lavender Oil DIY Natural Laundry Scent Booster
This two-ingredient laundry booster will freshen up your stinky, dirty clothes like never before, but don’t overdo it. Once a week is enough. Visit livesimply to learn more.
4. 2 Ingredient DIY Laundry Scent Booster and Softener
Adding a pinch of Kosher salt to your washer will soften the water while helping the detergent do its job. Use your favorite essential oil for a scent booster. Click here for more details.
5. Non-Toxic (& Cheap) Laundry Fresheners
Scented dryer balls add a floral fragrance to freshly washed clothes, making your laundry room smell like a spring garden. Check out the recipe here.
6. Homemade Lavender Dryer Bags
Follow this DIY by gardentherapy to swap out chemically-intoxicated dryer sheets for clean-smelling lavender bags.