Activated charcoal is known for its properties of attracting dirt. These activated charcoal uses for skin and beauty will make your face glow.
1. Whiten Teeth With Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal is a powerful teeth cleanser, absorbing grime and gunk and stopping plaque formation right before on its tracks. More details are provided on wellnessmama.
2. DIY Activated Charcoal Face Mask
Remove bacterial build-up from your skin with this powerful activated charcoal face mask. Here‘s the DIY!
3. Face Soap – Activated Charcoal Uses
This glistening black soap enriched with the goodness of oils, beeswax, and charcoal is an excellent gift for someone you care about. We found this idea here!
4. Homemade DIY Mascara with Activated Charcoal
Add volume and length to your lashes with this non-flaky, non-clumpy charcoal mascara. Visit beautymunsta to learn more.
5. Activated Charcoal for Bug Bites and Other Itchy Situations
This organic salve containing aloe vera and activated charcoal is a soothing antidote to itchy, red skin. As we came to know from this post.
6. DIY Homemade Charcoal Facial Cleanser
Activated charcoal has proven anti-aging and pore-cleansing properties. Apply it on your face every day for younger-looking skin. Check out this DIY.
7. Eyeliner with Activated Charcoal & Coconut Oil
A worthy addition to your makeup kit, this organic eyeliner doesn’t smudge and doesn’t water your eyes even if it does come in contact with your cornea. Know more here.
8. Activated Charcoal Insect Balm for Skin
Activated charcoal pulls off the toxins from bee stings thus reducing pain and inflammation in the affected area. The step by step DIY is here.
9. Activated Charcoal to Detox and Cleanse the Blood
Activated charcoal soaks up and nullifies potential toxins and chemicals that get into the system through the food and water you consume. As such, it’s an effective detox remedy.
10. Using Charcoal Water Filters
Water filters made of activated charcoal are porous and highly adsorptive which aids in the removal of chlorine and chemicals without disturbing the salt and mineral balance in drinking water. Get the tutorial here.