Getting rid of molds was never this easy! These homemade mold remover recipes are all you need to keep the mold at bay.
1. Homemade Mold Remover To Get Rid Of Black Mold Without Bleach
Vinegar, tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda are the four magic ingredients to eliminate mold without taking the help of bleach. Click here for more info.
2. How To Eliminate Black Mold With Ammonia
When working with noxious chemicals like ammonia, this DIY has all the safety considerations covered.
3. Guide to getting rid of mold
If you’re looking to rely on conventional mechanistic and precautionary measures to get rid of black mold in their initial stages, this idea is for you.
4. 3 Non-toxic Ways to Clean Mold with Natural Cleaners
Lemon and hydrogen peroxide are non-toxic alternatives to chemical versions that do more harm than good. Follow this link to know more.
5. How To Kill Black Mold With Bleach
If you’re working with hard, nonporous surfaces, then bleach is your answer. Get more details here.
6. Homemade Mold and Mildew Surface Cleaner Recipes
If commercial cleaners make you nauseous, these homemade recipes by ThriftyFun for killing mold could help.
7. 5 Ways to Kill Mold Naturally
When nothing else works, take a look at this exhaustive repertoire of these mold-killing solutions here that are both natural and mild.
8. 4 Home Remedies for Mold Removal
If you’re dealing with resilient, advanced-stage mold, these chemical concoctions could help. Visit doityourself to learn more.
9. Homemade Mold Remover with Tea Tree Oil
For a scented mold-killer that works like a charm, try diluting tea tree oil as they did here.
10. How To Prevent And Treat Mold In The Shower Without Toxic Chemicals
Make your shower spotlessly clean with this easy and natural mold-killing recipe by mindfulmomma.
11. Remove Mold From Walls
Wipe off unsightly mold from walls with some bleach and elbow grease, but before that do follow the safety measures. Know more here!
12. DIY: How to Get Rid of House Mold
Getting rid of mold is but a temporary solution. Prevent a future infestation with the precautionary tips enlisted on homeguides.
13. Remove Mold From Your Home And Keep It From Coming Back
This DIYer shows you how to combine chemical solutions and weatherproofing to keep mold from coming back to your home.
14. Homemade Mold Remover With 2 Ingredients
If the thought of using bleach and vinegar on your freshly laid tiles gives you chills, then other mild mold-killers will work equally well. Check this link for more info.
15. Black Mold Removal Guide
This DIY by HGTV shows you how to clean the superficial mold with nothing more than a soap solution.
16. How to Kill Mold With Vinegar
Tackle low-key surface mold on porous surfaces with a diluted vinegar solution. Visit wikiHow for the instructions.