Here are some utterly clever water bottle organizer ideas to make up room for other things in your kitchen and declutter the mess!
If you love to be organized, you know the importance of having a place for everything. It is especially true when it comes to your water bottles. Whether you are using them for your daily workout or staying hydrated throughout the day, it is essential to have a place where you can quickly grab one and go.
There are many different ways that you can organize your water bottles. You can buy a unique rack to hold them all or get creative and DIY your own. Either way, you’ll end up de-cluttering your space
Why Organize Water Bottles?
The first question you may be asking is, why bother organizing water bottles in the first place? After all, they will get dirty and need to be cleaned again. However, there are quite a few reasons for organizing your water bottles.
- It can save you time and hassle when you are trying to grab a quick drink. If your bottles are all over the place, it can be hard to find the one you want, and you may waste time searching for it.
- In addition, having a designated area for your water bottles can help keep your kitchen or home more organized overall.
- And lastly, if you have young children, maintaining water bottles organized can help prevent them from making a mess.
- A clean and properly organized water bottle also means that you’ll avoid bacteria buildup and diseases.
Water Bottle Organizer Ideas
Now that we have discussed why it is essential to organize your water bottles consider some storage ideas. If you have a small collection of water bottles, one option is to store them in a cabinet or pantry.
- If you have a more extensive collection, you may want to consider investing in a water bottle storage rack. There are many different styles and sizes of frames available, so you should be able to find one that fits your needs.
- Another option is to re-purpose an old shoe rack or coat closet into a water bottle storage area. Add some hooks or shelves, and voila! You have a new storage solution for your water bottles.
- Finally, if you are short on space, you can even store water bottles in the fridge. It is incredibly convenient if you have a lot of guests over or if you entertain often.
Clever Water Bottle Organizer Ideas
1. Bamboo Bottle Holder
Go environmentally friendly by arranging your water bottle in this bamboo stand that you can easily put up on your kitchen top or in some small space. Check out the holder on Amazon.
2. Bottle Organizer
If you’re looking for a small space storage idea to organize your water bottles and reduce the clutter, try this product. This will hold as many as 6 bottles at a time so if you’re looking for something bigger, try other products on this post.
3. 2-Tier Holder Rack
Stack your water bottle and other drinking items on this 2-tier holder rack that will hold around 20 bottles at once. If you have kids who always mess up their bottle locations, it’s a fun way to teach them organization skills!
4. Magazine Cum Bottle Holder
If you don’t prefer buying a water bottle holder, you can always DIY them at home with a cardboard box! It’s as easy as creating a magazine holder. Yes, you read it right! Repurpose a magazine holder as a bottle holder, too easy right? Check out the tutorial for magazine holders here.
How often do we buy a container and completely forget about it? Quite often we know! Well, it’s time to collect the containers and build a thrift bottle holder out of them. You don’t have to do anything, just put the container and stack your bottles in there! Or you can DIY containers at home with these easy ideas.
6. Drawer Dividers
Use a dedicated drawer to store the water bottles. To solve the problem of mixing up, you can use drawer dividers to divide the bottles into categories.
7. Water Jug Holder
If you don’t have easy access to water in your area and you have to pre-order water, this water jug holder might be an easy way to store them. This way, the water jugs won’t take up much space and you can have ample stock at once.
8. Messy Water Bottle Cabinet
De-clutter the mess with your water bottles and re-arrange them nicely so that you can find them easily. Check out the video above to get the right amount of inspiration!
9. Adjustable Water Bottle Holder
Make some space on your kitchen countertop for this show-stopper adjustable water bottle holder. “I don’t have space on my countertop” you say? Well, it can be mounted on the wall too! Check it out here.
10. Stylish Round Bottle Holder
Keep your mugs and bottles in place with this stylish and efficient bottle holder product. While it can only hold 8 bottles at a time, you can buy it if you have similar numbers to de-clutter.
11. Bottle Organizer
Whether it’s a water bottle or a wine bottle, this product will solve all your organization’s woes all at once! Collect wine bottles and keep them up for decor with this bottle rack!
12. DIY Wood Crate Storage
While solving your water bottle storage issue, why not makeup space for some other things as well? Follow Ana White to learn how you can make a DIY wood crate storage at home easily.
13. Innovative Bottle Storage
Maximize storage for baby bottles or water bottles in the pantry, fridge, cabinets, etc with this innovative product! If you like, you can always take inspiration and create a DIY form of the product.
The Bottom Line
No matter how you choose the ideas to organize your water bottle, the important thing is that you do it in a way that works for you. There is no “right” way to do it, so experiment until you find a system that works for you and your family. With a little bit of creativity, you can find a way to organize your water bottles that is both functional and attractive.